Jul 10, 2014

Welcome back imperfect world

Lagunas de Ruidera, Albacete, Spain, 2014


I am not a music star but I deliberately acted like one in the concert at the re-start of this blog. You know, they start the concert straight on by playing 2-3 songs and only after they greet the audience "Good Evening .....!!! How are you tonight?"

So, Hello World, it's has been a while!

Some time ago I had one of those days when you work so hard and so tense that, at the end of it, you just want to forget about it and relax. However, despite the brief shopping session and the late pool dive, I noticed myself thinking about the same work objectives I am so keen to reach currently. Damn perfectionism, I said to myself.

And then, all of a sudden, I remembered I used to have a blog about being imperfect. I opened it, read some things written some years ago, look at the pictures and said to myself: "Hmm, why not, I still have some thoughts and stories in my bag"

So, my fellow readers, this will be about me, my thoughts, my feelings. I will show you much more of my pictures (as I got better meanwhile :) I will tell you about mine and my family travels, our passions or challenges.

And I will kindly ask you to give me your feedback and opinions should you care about the things I will throw in here.