Mar 19, 2011

For my friend Mishu

Simon 2006

In 40 years I had very few friends. Definitely much more women friends than men. You heard already this. But sometimes it just happen to meet some one you like, you start bonding and at some point you realize that the right word it is friend. So, this is for my friend Mishu, turning 33 today.
It is definitely the common passion for photography that made us bonding but leaving this aside I, and Camelia also, always felt him as a nice, warm, open, trustful and interesting person, always ready to help. He is also very close to my kids. And that's a story to be told.

In 2006 we went spent an weekend in the mountains celebrating our common good friend Marius. Mishu met with Runa, my 6 y.o. girl. It was love at the first sight. Especially because he spent the whole evening playing with her in the most craziest and exhausting way possible. Mishu was so exhausted from the crazy games that (as he told us next morning) he jumped into bed and felt asleep before actually touching the bed.

Next morning we left early and when going into car I have asked Runa "Don't you say good bye to Mishu?". "Who's Mishu?" replied her? I was so embarrassed than I try to solve the issue by saying this lousy excuse "You know, women are like this!" Five years after, they are still very good friends.







So, Mishu my friend, I can't think to a better birthday gift than saying publicly here that I am happy that you are my friend. See you tomorrow.  
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!