Mar 24, 2011

Kwisatz Haderach

Paris, Notre Dame, 2004
Did you ever had a feeling that you are interpreting different roles in different areas of your life? Like having a mask for every role you perform. You wear the mask for your job, one for the family, one for the moment you need to go socialize, lately even one mask for your online personality.

Could this be possible? Would this be then real? Sometimes I feel so teared apart into so many directions than I wonder who I really am. It is like Dr. Jekill and Mr. Hyde multiplied.

But somehow between the many directions I need to perform in, I need to remember and rebuild who I really am.  And even I am forced to be in many places and fulfill mine's and everybody's duties, dreams and expectations, I still need to remain firm and in one piece.

Maybe this was too in Frank's Herbert mind when he imagined Kwisatz Haderach, the one who can be many places at once, the only one able to look in the dark place inside sisterhood member's souls.