Mar 8, 2011

Smiling life

Bucuresti 2010

Today I have been asked by a good friend to meet after a long period in which we haven't met. She said that she feels so much positive energy coming out of Cami's and mine electronic activity that she would like to borrow some. Obviously I was happy and gladly agreed to it. And I smiled. Obviously. That's the thing about me, I am exhaling energy. And I keep smiling.

I don't know from where it comes from. I am wearing it almost permanently. Even when I am upset and stressed somewhere in the corner of my being there is a smile. I have even told been recently that smiling is a part of my job description, as redundant as this sounds :)

I recently came to the conclusion that even my face looks like I-can't-never-see-your-eyes face is like this because of my continuous smiling. I hope and plan and care that this will never stop. I have told my new colleagues that if I will ever loose my smile because on job issues than I will leave the company.

As for the future, rest assured, my little boy has it. He has this inner smile too. He is the smiling life itself. May this continue and be contagious to all people in my life.