Oct 4, 2011

Plan it over!


One thing I am very good at is to make plans. To take an idea and develop into a plan. And is always about challenge. Not in the corporate way (even though I had and gave my share of that speech also, right folks?) It's about challenge but more on the take it to the edge kind of challenge.

And anytime I feel I am on the edge, I am taking a block notes and a pen and I start writing plans. Breaking ideas into actions, listing, prioritizing. I even had chosen to go after my wife based on excel plan (I AM NOT KIDDING) but that's a story for other time. 

But kidding left apart, writing those down it does me good. Miraculously good. Meaning that I am suddenly clear and focused, knowing where and how I want to go and do it. And always ready for a new beginning. Even if this means to take it from where it ended and plan for a change.