Sep 3, 2014

Felling High

Observation Point, Zion National Park, 2010
Challenge day #2

Isn't it amazing how many things can happen in a day? And how many of them are really positive when you are able to pull off your negativism curtain blocking your eyes?

Today was a good day in so many ways. Not only because my family took the night train bringing them to Budapest for our new adventure trip. Not only because I self indulged myself with a double pair of Ecco shoes (heavily reduced:)), not only because of the surprise evening visit of a dear friend passing through Budapest.

But this was such a good day for some huge news received I would not dare to tell you about today. Because I still have to work, I still have to earn it. 

Wish me luck and ask me again in one month. 

And you, how positive was your day today?